Re: fix for bug 2969

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 01:43:41PM +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> libunwind is not supported on ppc/ppc64, so libuwind and its java
> bindings could be skipped when build frysk on ppc/ppc64.
>
> 2006-07-31  Yao Qi  <qiyaoltc@cn.ibm.com>
>
> 	* frysk-imports/bootstrap.sh: Build libunwind if it is supported.
>
> Run bootstrap.sh on X86 and PPC64 to verify its output(Makefile.gen),
> and libunwind and its java bindings are only built on X86.
>
> OK to apply?  Thanks.

Files in frysk-core/frysk/rt/ also do some java bindings for libunwind,
and this patch could not cover it.

Could we put these libunwind java bindings together in the same place?
such as frysk-import/lib/unwind.  That would be easy to organize and
maintain the code about libunwind.  Code in frysk-core/frysk/rt only
need to call the methods provided by libunwind java-bindings.

Any comments?  Thanks!

--
Yao Qi