Re: frysk-imports frysk/bindir/ftrace.java frysk/d ...

Hi Tim,

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 15:58 +0000, moore@sourceware.org wrote:
> 	Throw a TaskException from some methods in Task. This is not a
> 	RuntimeException, so fix all the affected callers too.

I like it. Now I actually have to look and think what to do in some
nasty cases where the Task can actually have "disappeared". Now
scratching my head how to improve my code to better handle some things.
Good stuff.

One question. Why is the Exception a non-static inner class of Task?
This means it does have a reference to its enclosing Task (which most
likely is the Task that is in trouble), but it isn't easy to get access
to it. And on the other hand you probably know very well which Task it
is about because that is the Task you were just manipulating. Would it
make sense to make this either static or a "stand-alone" Exception
class? (/me is a bit biased against inner classes since the scoping and
whether or not they have outer context are always so confusing).

Cheers,

Mark