Core logging from the UI

To aid us in debugging, we've add a feature to start Core logging from the UI. This aids in tracing down the event sequence of the sometimes very complex UI requests to/from the Core.

To enable Core logging when using the UI, you will need a logging.properties file in your ~/.frysk directory. In there you need to set the log level that you wish to see.

ConsoleHander is the level of log detail sent to the console;
FileHandler controls the levels of detail sent to the core event log file.

The contents of my logging.properties are (just two lines):

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINE
java.util.logging.FileHandler.level = FINE

If logging.properties is not present in ~/.frysk or the level set is something that Frysk does not recognize, then logging is defaulted to Level.OFF.

Regards

Phil