Re: Build Breakage

Wu Zhou wrote:
I heard that gcj's frontend will switch to ecj (correct me if I am wrong). Does this have any impact for the building process of frysk. If it is, I guess we need to update the build document page after that.
Right now if you have eclipse-ecj installed, it uses ecj to build Frysk. It does a pretty good job at catching warnings that turn out to be "gotchas".

I'm not sure if eclipse-ecj brings down the whole eclipse dependency chain on you, though.

As far as build policy, my personal watchword is build before you check-in, and build after.

Regards

Phil
Regards
- Wu Zhou