Re: [Patch] Modify test cases in frysk-core/frysk/proc

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 10:34:51AM -0400, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
> Yao Qi wrote:
> Hi Yao,
> I am so sorry for replying so late to this email. I have been busy with
> gui bugs and will be for a couple of more days. I was waiting until mcvet
> finished his work on the dedicated ptrace thread, which is now done. I
> suspect
> that we can now enable these tests and fix them (we cannot enable the
> tests in cvs
> if they are failing). I will get to those as soon as I can, but feel
> free to work on them
> if you want.
Hi, Sami,
Thanks for your reply!

I enable these tests in order to let FAILs remind us that there are
still some problems in frysk.

I would like to work on them, and continue to submit patches in this
maillist. :)

> I am still waiting for that chart of the state machine :)... I want to
> see what it looks
> like :).
I sent it to you some days ago.
OK, I will re-send it immediately, and let me know if you still do not
get it.

--
Yao Qi