Re: First commit

AFAIK, there is no such a unique coding style here. I use Emacs as
the editor, and GNU coding standard describes format of C code. A
clear coding style for Java is needed here, for example, what is the
width of TAB?
Mutter something rude about Eclipse :-)

It should be GNU, and on the C/C++ front it pretty much is. For Java, EMACS vs Eclipse leaves a mess (note to Eclipse - TABs are 8 characters, get over it :-), so I'd be interpreting "GNU" to really mean "what ever CLASSPATH with EMACS does". An automated then automatic re-indent is a things-to-do task :-)

Andrew