Re: First commit

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 11:08:25AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The build was broken by a small typo in SourceWindowFactory.java. Since
> Cagney granted me commit access to CVS I thought this was a nice
> oppertunity to test out my new powers. I commited the following fixlet
> which lets me compile everything again:
>
> 2006-06-20  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>
>
>         * SourceWindowFactory.java (finishSourceWin): Fix if block.
>
> To which list are patches normally send and discussed? I could only find
> frysk-cvs. And what coding style is used? Is there a description (and
> more importantly an emacs mode) of it?

Hi, Mark,
This list is the right place to send patches to, IMO.  frysk-cvs is to
monitor changes in CVS repository.  Most of the frysk developers could
check code in, so no need for them to open frysk-patch maillist to
post patches. :)

AFAIK, there is no such a unique coding style here.  I use Emacs as
the editor, and GNU coding standard describes format of C code.  A
clear coding style for Java is needed here, for example, what is the
width of TAB?

> P.S. I am seeing the following after every cvs command that uses the
> server:
> Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
> write stdout: Broken pipe
> But everything seems to work fine. Anyone else seeing this?
cvs works fine to me.

--
Yao Qi