Re: Beginning elfutils java bindings work

I think we should expect that elfutils will change significantly as we
start using the libraries for Frysk.  My inclination is to do FC5 updates
for new elfutils versions that change the libdw API, at least for a while.
Certainly for rawhide/FC6 what we want is to be using the system elfutils.