Re: Using Eclipse with Frysk

Wu Zhou wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Andrew Cagney wrote:

Rick Moseley wrote:
I usually do the editing with Eclipse, check it in, and then go to the
"build" repo, do a "cvs update -d" and then rebuild there.
We need a better way. Our practice here is to always build and testsuite our
code _before_ committing; and not use the repo as a scratch pad.

Does it work to simply copy the modified files from "eclipse repo" to "build repo"? Then build and test in "build repo". If no problem found, then commit?
Yeah, that would be the easiest way for sure. Write a semi-sophisticated script that copies over just the modules you have changed to the "build repo", test and then commit from there or from the "eclipse repo" if all tests pass.
Just my two cents anyway.

Thanx
- Wu Zhou