Re: GUADEC proposal

Still reading and thinking, but here are two comments that come
immediately to mind.

> _*Summary*_
>
> Frysk is a new object oriented execution analysis tool written in Java
> using the Java-GNOME bindings. The goal of Frysk is to solve usability,
> and functionality problems with traditional debugging, making it
> possible to debug and analyze large scale multi threaded applications.

Any chance of mentioning it being natively compiled in the Summary?

> _*Full Description*_
>
> Frysk is an execution analysis tool. The Frysk core creates and
> maintains an event-driven, interactive Domain Object Model of the
> operating environment and its composing elements. These elements include
> hosts, processes and threads, and language models for those processes
> and threads. The model allows clients of that API to observe, analyze,
> and manipulate its elements.
>
> Frysk uses this model to enable developers and system administrators to
> solve higher-level problems such as monitoring the execution of a
> system, monitoring the use of locking primitives, exposing deadlocks,
> gathering data, debugging multi threaded applications, and even catching
> problems that might involve more than one process.
>
> Frysk is also intended as an always-on monitoring tool that allows the
> user to set up observers to catch certain problems and get a chance to
> analyze them as soon as they occurs âwhile the process is still alive.

I'd put the paragraph below directly after the Core paragraph and not
the last. It would demonstrate the two-tier module, and might be more
context sensitive to the GUADEC crowd.