Re: web page re-org

Elena Zannoni wrote:
Rick Moseley writes:
> This area is currently undergoing a signifcant redesign, rework to make > it more "user-friendly". You should see a great improvement in a week > or so, please stay tuned.

Rick, let's post our plans to this list, pls.
Hmmm, well, these "plans" came about because of some bz's I filed and a meeting between Mike Behm and Sami. I had made several enhancement requests via bz and Mike pinged me about some more changes that he recommended. I then suggested that he and Sami get together so Mike could see first-hand the operation and could show Sami exactly what he recommended. Sami has already begun implementing those and you can see the beginnings of those from the frysk cvs head. On the initial frysk window, click on "Observers->Custom Observers(new)" item.

Not sure if anything was ever really formalized here, they were just some recommendations on how to improve the workflow to make it more intuitive. Please feel free to comment on this new window that comes up. Be advised though, that it is not fully operational yet.