Re: mailing list re-org

I have a vague, but not very strong preference, for a frysk-bugzilla
list and a frysk-cvs list, and frysk discussion/patches list.

This allows me to write procmail/sieve/* rules that separate the
discussion from the bugzilla entries from the cvs commits by mailing
list name.

I fear if we track feature updates in bugzilla, and use trackers to
track them, the signal to noise ratio will get too high, and I will miss
important mail.

My 2cs

Phil