Re: the result of "make check" on PPC64/FC5

Wu Zhou wrote:

Oops, I should have mentioned that I am running these tests on kernel 2.6.15, with Andrea Arcangeli's ptrace patch reversed.

Maybe I should run these tests on FC5 kernel, and reverse Andrea Arcangeli's ptrace patch?

Is there much difference between the 2.6.15 kernel of FC5 and the official 2.6.15 kernel from kernel.org?

Regards
- Wu Zhou