JUnit stack smash fix

FYI,

I've just checked in a fix where, when running the JUnit tests, the program would (apparently) spontaneously sigsegv and die. I traced the problem back to another case of GCJ and FRYSK fighting over who was in control of SIGCHLD. GCJ, instead of using a shared library, uses separate processes for things like demangling and addr2line look up. I've disabled that code. Unfortunatly that also means that GCJ stack-traces are not as nice as they once were.

Andrew