Re: Where to get the existing RHEL 4 frysk SRC RPM?

Wu Zhou wrote:

Hello all,

I am not trying to build frysk on RHEL4 update 2. And I found on the "building frysk" page, it said that this RPM provides up-to-date versions of all the libraries that frysk depends on.

But where can I get his source rpm package? Anyone could give me a link?

Good question, I've put the source rpm here:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/frysk/RHEL-4/

and updated the build notes to include a pointer to that directory. It has previously been built on RHEL-4 U2, just not in the last few days. We're all moving forward to the next releases compiler wich is more stable.

For FC-5, the compiler is currently undergoing major flux - switching from 4.0.x to 4.1.x. The next day or so should see things settle down again and then frysk is expected to just build.

Andrew