This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
[Bug general/6482] Watchpoint cannot be set on double types for IA32
- From: "pmuldoon at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: frysk-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
- Date: 5 May 2008 21:04:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug general/6482] Watchpoint cannot be set on double types for IA32
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From pmuldoon at redhat dot com 2008-05-05 21:04 -------
Unfortunately one watchpoint = max of 4 bytes on IA32. I guess the thing to do
here in the client would be if length > 4 set two+ plus watchpoints. In the case
of double, one for the top half, one for the bottom half. Likely this would
trigger both watchpoints one write, but the high level would have to deal with
this interpretation by looking at its own length data.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.