This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
[Bug general/6426] switch to "why this changed", not what changed
- From: "pmachata at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: frysk-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
- Date: 25 Apr 2008 18:04:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug general/6426] switch to "why this changed", not what changed
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From pmachata at redhat dot com 2008-04-25 18:04 -------
Re the changes submitted by A but committed by B; if A uses git-format-patch,
sends the patch for commit to B, and B git-am's that patch, A will be recorded
at that commit.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.