Re: API in Appendix G of Software Radio Architecture.

Hmmm....   I apoligize.   It seems they've password protected the documents
on the SDR Forum web site (http://www.sdrforum.org/).  I was unable to get
to the SCA document there.

The JTRS web site (http://www.jtrs.sarda.army.mil/) is supposed to be open
to the public.    It is the one they gave out at the Object Management
Group Technical Meeting in Denver CO.

I'll see if they posted it to the OMG web site. (http://www.omg.org)  I
know the talk about the Software Radio given at the OMG meeting was posted
to their web site.

-David

Stuart Hughes <sehughes@zentropix.com>@colo.asti-usa.com on 04/28/2000
10:50:26 AM