Re: --enable-tests-rpath

> Just noticed I should probably have build with configure
> --enable-tests-rpath. I only noticed today on the dwarf branch because
> of the new ELFUTILS_PRIVATE_TMP.

I do use that, but I also always do:
	(gdb) set env LD_LIBRARY_PATH ../libelf:../libdw:../backends
first thing.  You need that for all the real (src/) tools anyway.

> Why isn't this the default?

It defeats the purpose of installcheck.

> Also the spelling of BUILD_RPATH/BUILT_RPATH isn't consistent in
> tests/Makefile.am. I assume it should always be the first.
> Is the attached patch OK?

I suppose it doesn't matter which name is used and I'd have gone with
changing the unused line rather than the two used ones.  But yes, it
should be consistent.

Thanks,
Roland