Re: Fwd: ACTION REQUIRED: Important changes to Fedora translation workflow

>   % tx init [...]

The [...] here was nonobvious to me.  That's what I had hoped you would
elaborate on.

>   % tx set [...] # to create a .tx/config file that should be
>                  # git-pushed into the elfutils repo (may I?)

You may if you have explained all the [...] details to us on this list in
full, and you have first coordinated with Fedora Central about what the
plans for migration from the old regime are.

Thanks,
Roland