Re: Some elfutils tweaks for typed DWARF stack

entry_value should use DW_FORM_locexpr in version>=4 CUs,
and dwarflint should whine about block used instead there.

For the new ops that have a DIE offset as parameter, we should
generalize dwarf_getlocation_implicit_pointer into an interface
for yielding a Dwarf_Die from a Dwarf_Op of such a flavor.
(dwarf_getlocation_implicit_pointer then just uses that and dwarf_attr.)

For entry_value we could perhaps have something that yields a somehow faked
up Dwarf_Attribute so you could pass that to dwarf_getlocation.  Or we
could have another single-purpose thing dwarf_getlocation_exprloc that
takes attr,op,expr,exprlen.

Thanks,
Roland