Re: elf utils manual?

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 20:57 -0500, Fennec Cleric wrote:
> Could someone point me to some online documentation or explain how to use
> elf utils?

The public header files are fairly well documented. Depending on what
you want to do you could check libasm/libasm.h, libdwfl/libdwfl.h,
libdw/libdw.h or libebl/libebl.h. The libelf library is documented
through libelf/libelf.h and libelf/gelf.h and in lots of other places
since it follows a public API (just search for the function names from
these header files). I don't believe there is a overview document on the
various elfutils libraries and how they interconnect.

There is a wiki, but that mostly documents future work:
https://fedorahosted.org/elfutils/wiki/

Cheers,

Mark