Re: dwarflint status

Sounds good!

I assume the dwarflint/TODO file is up to date wrt everything you have
done and yet have in mind to do.  Please let us know which things you
expect to work on soon, if any.

I have the impression that dwarflint today is pretty well feature-complete
for the purpose of validating writer output as far as ensuring that it
won't confuse libdw and dwarfcmp will be able to correctly compare an
original and a rewritten file.  More kinds of checks and more polish are
of course always good to have.  But the top concerns are just what we need
to use it for self-tests/debugging of the compressor/writer work.  So I'd
like to get an enumeration of any loose ends that might remain for those
needs, to help us prioritize.

Thanks,
Roland