Moving from fedorahosted to sourceware and preparing a new release

Hi hackers,

fedorahosted is decommissioning some of the hosting services that the
rely on in the new year. I asked sourceware if they could provide
elfutils hosting.

If that works out I would like to do a 0.168 release with all
documentation updated to point to the new home (which will be the last
release from fedorahosted). With all of the bugfixes done since 0.167.
But without any of the new DWARFv5 stuff (the committee is still
discussing various feedback given, some of which will mean there might
be structural changes to some of the data sections).

Cheers,

Mark