dwarfstrings patches

Hi,

I didn't see any more replies to the patches and wanted to push them.
But doing some self-reviewing I found two issues. The new symbol version
directive should be ELFUTILS_0.155 (not 0.154) and two functions were
missing (dwarf_endianity_string and dwarf_decimal_sign_string), readelf
was missing these too. So I added that and rebased on master. I fixed up
one testcase that depended on CU language description instead of constant
name.

New rebased patches also on mjw/dwarfstrings branch. If this looks OK then
I'll merge it to master.

Cheers,

Mark