Patch for strip on relocate branch

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 09:46:25PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:

> > > But we currently don't have an estimate for when this will happen.
> >
> > IIRC it was pretty well ready when I left it.  I just merged the trunk
> > into the branch.  It still builds except for strip.c where you copied
> > some of the libdwfl/relocate.c code.  That needs to get the
> > corresponding updates to use ebl_reloc_simple_types instead of
> > ebl_reloc_simple_type.  Do you want to make those fixes on the branch?
>
> Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

The change wasn't too difficult, I just replicated what relocate.c
does with the new ebl_reloc_simple_types. Just do the 4 or 8 byte relocs
directly. This makes everything build and seems to work fine. Except that
the run-strip-reloc.sh test that compares the eu-readelf -w output
before/after the --reloc-debug-sections is similar. But it looks like the
readelf on the branch doesn't do relocations for the .debug_frame printing
for ET_REL files (it does in trunk).

Should I push to your branch or create a mjw/relocate one for my changes?

Then I'll look at why readelf fails to do the relocations. Unless you
already know why?

Thanks,

Mark