Status 2009-03-16

= Work done last _two_ weeks:

     * Time spent on elfutils: ~40%

     * Validate DW_AT_stmt_list and record references to .debug_line.
Check .debug_info->.debug_line references.
     * Improve error messages and error message handling and filtering.
     * Bugfixes

= Work scheduled next:

     * Expected time spent on elfutils: 80%.

Right now, I'm running first mass-check swipe over dwarflint.  This time
I completely ignore error messages, and only focus on discovering
catastrophic failures (SEGVs, assertion failures etc.).  (Shell wrapper
that sends everything to dev null, and ignores exit status of 1.)  This
already turned up two bugs.  The plan is, obviously, to fix whatever
comes up.

When this passes, I'll focus on error messages themselves, that is
improving those that are not obvious, and getting rid of false positives.

This is the plan for next week.

PM