Fwd: ACTION REQUIRED: Important changes to Fedora translation workflow

I haven't looked into the details of this yet.  It would be good if more
than one of us got familiar with handling the translation setup.  The
arrangement we had before was that the translators just commit new .po
files directly without us doing anything about it.  I gather this is now
changing so we need to drive the process a bit more, but I haven't
investigated it.

Thanks,
Roland

--- Begin Message ---
[<email.message.Message instance at 0x2b6c7a0>]