Re: dwarflint versus data_member_location

> Is this the dwarf branch where future dwarflint work will go?
> I pushed a small change for tests/run-dwarflint-self.sh to use the new
> location (all tests PASS). Should that also go to some other branch now?

Petr may maintain his own branches for work he isn't sure is ready to merge
yet.  But he has a free hand to push direclty to dwarf for any changes
confined entirely to dwarflint code and that don't regress on make check.

> Running make check on the branch is a little painful though. I am using
> the attached cheat to get through it. And then it still takes 30 minutes
> on my machine. Time to really get to the bottom of why dwarfcmp and
> especially dwarfcmp-test -T is so incredibly slow.

I've drafted a fine Dutch hacker to help with that.

Thanks,
Roland