Re: dwarflint aborts after "invalid" attribute?

> Thanks.  Hmm, 280MB is too big for a test case.  Does it fail on
> anything of a more reasonable size, that I could add to the test suite?

Regardless, you can try out that file and verify whether dwarflint is
bailing out early after citing just that one problem or if it just happens
to be the only complaint there was to give.

The behavior of dwarflint should be to keep going whenever it can,
so you report more failures than just one.  In this sort of case,
it's thoroughly possible to cite that error and then just carry on
with everything else.  An unknown attribute just means that you can't
validate any expectations about forms for that attribute or what DIE
it appears in, etc.  You can still do everything else you would do
if that attribute weren't there, and you should.

Thanks,
Roland