Status 2009-01-12

= Work done last week:

    * Time spent on elfutils: ~80%

    * dwarflint:
      * sibling correctness
      * better handling of padding, more uniform messages
      * implement validation of .debug_aranges
      * a bunch of small fixes
      * implement fine-grained message selection.  Each message has a
category, which is an or of one or more category selectors (e.g.
mc_impact_3 | mc_bloat | mc_die_rel_sib).  There are criteria for
acceptance and rejection of message: the message is rejected if category
& reject != 0 or if category & accept == 0.  Not everything can be
expressed with this, but seems enough so far.  Command line flags tweak
these criteria.

   * installed 45G of debuginfo on office machine

= Work scheduled for this week:

    * Expected time spent on elfutils: 80%

    * Update wiki with current status.

    * Still didn't get around to see how dwarflint does on the test
suite that Roland posted about.  I did glimpse the results that Roland
posted, but need to do a better look.  Or just use the local debuginfo
that I've installed last week.

    * Implement low-level checks for other sections (actually today I've
already done debug_pubnames).

PM