next release

I'd like to have the 0.152 release soon, perhaps early next week at the
latest.  I was hoping to get some feedback from Jakub about the prelink
test case coverage, but he hasn't gotten back to me.  We have test cases
for all the regressions we've seen, plus the things I know to worry about,
anyway.  (But that was true last time, and we had one more regression.)
There are few changes since 0.151, but they are needed soon.

The libdwfl vs prelink fixes address yet another regression (hopefully the
last already!).

The other changes are warning nits that broke the build with gcc-4.6, which
we now have for Fedora 15.

I also fiddled some things that got warnings from autoconf, though those
were non-fatal.  Since I changed those, it may well be necessary to ensure
that the dist gets built with recent enough autoconf/automake.  (And, as
always, be sure --enable-maintainer-mode was in your config, or else run
autoreconf -f -i by hand before make distcheck.)  Fedora 14's versions are
what I've used and those are fine (2.66, 1.11.1).

I've just completed some test builds for Fedora/RHEL and those look fine.

I don't know of anything else we are waiting for (modulo hearing from Jakub
about more prelink test cases that would be wise to have).

Thanks,
Roland