Re: 2009-09-29 Status

> The dwarf branch seems broken.  The dwarfcmp tests all fail (sigabrt,
> sigsegv).  Roland, is that anything that you know about?  I'll postpone
> my merge for a bit.

I didn't realize I'd pushed anything that would break it.
I've been working (round and round) locally on getting the
construction right in all the weird cases.  I only committed
things separately and pushed those when I thought they were
separate fixes that would not destabilize things.

I also merged from 0.143 and did some fixes related to the
ranges/location botches you were seeing.  I certainly tested
that those fixed those botches.  But I probably didn't try
any actual dwarf_output stuff or make check.

I'll see if it's something straightforward.  If it's the general
dwarf_output::copier mess, then I won't try to fix it quickly now
but should get my work on that together RSN.

Thanks,
Roland