Re: Don't let dwfl_linux_kernel_report_offline/find_elf go through build dir

I believe it was a specific feature request to have /lib/`uname -r`/build
get searched.  You'd have to ask around or look through old PRs for
systemtap to find the request.  But I'm not comfortable changing this right
now.  Keeping consistent with the depmod behavior is the sort of
excuse^H^H^H^H^H^Hstandard that I like, but we should take care to research
the past concerns of users before making a change.

Thanks,
Roland