Uncovered NOP runs

Hi,

.debug_arange analysis shows that there's a lot of holes in .text.
Turns out these are NOP runs (for alignment purposes, I guess).  First,
is it OK for the producer to leave NOP runs alone?  If yes, dwarflint
shouldn't warn about it, but then there is a problem of how to detect this.

I think we can assume that the compiler actually emits literal "NOP"
instructions for padding purposes (i.e. not one of these contraptions
that look like they do something).  But most of the time, we won't even
see contents of .text, will we?  We are dealing with stripped
debuginfo-only files.  Or are we going to do our debuginfo
transformation business on full files?

PM