elfutils-devel list flutter for @redhat.com users

This mailing list forwarded a piece of spam that was rejected by the
redhat.com mailers, so mailman decided to disable the subscription of every
user@redhat.com subscriber to this list.  You got individual notices from
mailman about it.  If you didn't already go and re-enable your subscription
already, you don't have to bother because I did it for you.

There was no real traffic overnight in that interim, so you don't need to
bother looking in the archives for what you might have missed.  If you do,
you'll notice that the list is letting in a lot of spam and getting it
archived.

I've filed a ticket with the fedora-infrastructure team about improving the
list's spam filtering or coordinating it with the redhat.com mailer better.

If the problem persists and the Fedora admins can't improve it in a general
way, then I'll consider switching this list to restrict posting to
subscribers.  I like having it open to all posters without hassle, but too
much spam defeats the purpose of a pleasantly-available list.  Subscription
is and will remain open, so if we have to "close" posting it will only be a
small procedural hurdle, not any real constraint on folks joining
discussions here.

Thanks,
Roland