dwarf plans

I've added a fair bit of brain dump to the wiki, hung off
https://fedorahosted.org/elfutils/wiki/RoadMap

Please look at the DwarfProducer stuff especially.
The relocs stuff and the interobject stuff is all for later on.
The interobject/archive stuff is especially unbaked, and won't
need to be a coherent plan for a while yet.

The concrete details of the producer interfaces are not there at all, but I
think will be a moderately obvious follow-on to the C++ interfaces on the
reading side.  The least-determined part of that is the typing plan for
form (attr value) interfaces, which will also need to tie into reloc
support.  I will write up more about those interface details, probably next
week.

But please make sure the overall design stuff I wrote about the producer
makes sense (and let me know if you disagree with anything).

Along with that, I will start turning this into specific tasks and
milestones with testing criteria.

Thanks,
Roland