Re: [patch 1/4] unwinder: New base address based dwfl_report_elf_baseaddr

The alternative question is who wants dwfl_report_elf with the current
meaning of its third argument?  It's used by link_map.c, but that could
just call an internal routine instead.

I'd rather not have multiple public entrypoints for this.  I don't think
it's a problem to change the public API a bit, since it doesn't have many
users.  If we really need both modes, then I'm more inclined to have one
function with more parameters than to have two functions.

Thanks,
Roland