Re: [Patch] Add configure --enable-valgrind option to run all tests under valgrind.

I didn't get to this before you committed it, and that's OK.
I had some tiny style quibbles.  Mostly it just seemed to me
that at least the lower layers of this where it's really just
a generic "command prefix before running a binary" should be
named generically.  That could be plumbed all the way up to
configure, as --enable-tests-prefix="...".  Then you can add
--enable-tests-valgrind as a shorthand for a particular value
of the prefix.

The log entry mentions valgrind-wrapper.sh but no such file nor
use of it appears in the patch.