Re: library name patch for 0.146

On 04/28/2010 09:49 AM, P J P wrote:
>     It seriously beats me! You are ready to add a completely new option(ie.
> more code, more complexities, will take more time and more of everything
> else), but can not accept a patch, that is insanely small and neat and
> serves the purpose.
[...]
>     GUI doesn't help. I just want three columns of text output symbol name,
> their version and library name.

As a user of these tools, not a feudal owner of its development, I think your patch is
useful and convenient, and I would be very happy to see it included in the main tree,
personally.  Thats my personal opinion - non of the contra-arguments given by Ulrich are
really productive, imho.  From the perspective of a user, its far more useful to have
libnames alongside the symbols and not have to go digging around when you're just trying
to get work done .. but thats just me.

--
;