Merging some dwarf stuff to trunk?

Hi,

I was wondering what people were thinking about when/how to merge some
of the stuff on the dwarf branch to trunk. Although there is still work
to do on the compressor and writer, dwarflint seems to be a useful tool
already. It would be nice to have a release in the near future that
included dwarflint officially. Is that feasible or is it too soon? If
too soon, then what steps would be needed before it can me merged over?

Thanks,

Mark