Re: Relative path X full path

On Montag, 26. März 2018 18:45:13 CEST Sasha Da Rocha Pinheiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that when we compile out-of-source, the paths returned from
> libdw are gonna be relative. Otherwise, they show up as full path. Have you
> noticed it?

You are talking about source file paths, right? From what I've seen, libdw
just returns the paths that have been embedded by the compiler in the debug
section. If you compile with relative paths, then the compiler (sadly) adds
relative paths too. The only "fix" I'm aware of is to use a build system that
enforces absolute paths everywhere.

HTH
--
Milian Wolff