This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001187] New port - HAL: Freescale Kinetis variant, TWR-K60N512, TWR-K40X256 plf; Devs: Freescale UART and ENET (Ethernet)
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:22:24 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001187] New port - HAL: Freescale Kinetis variant, TWR-K60N512, TWR-K40X256 plf; Devs: Freescale UART and ENET (Ethernet)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #39 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-10-27 18:22:19 BST ---
(In reply to comment #21)
I have updated the Kinetis, patches and the code is now ready for review.
> Ilija, if you will send some corrections, also, you would get rid the
> trailing whitespaces (mostly in CDL) and expand a few tabs in ethernet
> driver, also, I would get rid such shorthands
I hope all trailing whitespace is taken out and formating set. Regarding famous
78 char length, you will still find some lines that exceed it as exceptions
where I find it (more) convenient and natural.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.