This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001344] Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 18:29:05 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001344] Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #8 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-10-02 18:29:02 BST ---
Created an attachment (id=1385)
(In reply to comment #6)
> Thus, no comments were here anymore. I would like commit the patch. Jlija, can
> you provide the ChangeLog's record, please.
Here it is Sergei, thank you. I was waiting if somebody tries on other
architecture. In meantime we tested on X86 architecture - works.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.