Support query

Hello,

Years ago, I posted a message on ecos forum which is below:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2005-01/msg00024.html
Due to privacy and security concerns, I have to remove messages which I posted. This post is very old and it can be removed without any loss to the software engineering community.
Can you please delete the post which contain my name 'Amit Malyala' in it? Please delete the followup posts as well as they list my name and email address.

Thanks,
Amit