Re: Deleting email from mailing list?

Christophe Coutand wrote:
Hi,

For an unknown reason, when responding a question on the discuss mailing
list, another professional email got attached to my response. I cannot
understand how this has happened but I would appreciate if it was
possible to delete it.

The email is dated from November 15 at 19:41.

It's not easy (and not strictly policy as per http://sourceware.org/lists.html#archive-archive ), but I did do it. However the horse has already bolted... there are other archivers out there such as nabble.com, mail-archive.com, spinics.net, etc.etc. and we can do nothing about those. That's the reason for the policy, since it's pretty much futile anyway.

Jifl