Mercurial or GIT conversion

Dear Maintainers

It has been quite a while since a number of us had the DRCS discussion
on ecos-discuss regarding the switch of RCS used for eCos from CVS to
<insert-favourite-DRCS-here>. Not much appears to have happened since.

I would like to remind you that this request for conversion was largely
spurred by the community as well as eCosCentric, who have also provided
a mercurial version of the eCos repository which could either be adopted
or used as the basis of a git conversion by you (the maintainers) on
sourceware (depending on which of the two favourite DRCS systems is
selected).

Has this been forgotten?  I would not like to see this fallen by the
wayside and I know from IRL discussions with the maintainers at
eCosCentric that at least some of the maintainers are eager to see a
conversion to a DRCS.

Can you please provide me, or even better, the community, with a status
update on where we all are at with regard to this?

Thanks

-- Alex Schuilenburg

Managing Director/CEO                                eCosCentric Limited
www.ecoscentric.com             Reg in England and Wales, Reg No 4422071