Bugzilla is back [Was: Bugzilla is down]

Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> We can recover, but it is a bit of a nasty process involving shrinking
> filesystems and RAID drives to below the errors so the resync can
> succeed.  I will be going down to Telehouse again tonight to install the
> second new hard drive, assuming the resizing etc go OK.

Unfortunately this whole process took a lot longer than originally
anticipated and was finally completed this morning at 4am BST.  Bugzilla
is now back online.

FYI, things get "interesting" when you have two RAID disks that are
failing.  Unfortunately the error prevented the filesystem shrink from
succeeding and we did not have enough free space to play around with so
I manually had to resort to copying off the data onto the first new
drive built as part of a partially constructed RAID array, replace the
failing drive, reboot the system onto the first new drive and then add
2nd new drive into the array.

-- Alex