Re: Global CFLAGS/LDFLAGS and initialisation priority changes

    John> Hi Bart
    John> When do you anticipate getting to the global CFLAGS/LDFLAGS and
    John> initialisation priority changes? I am happy to take on the
    John> CFLAGS/LDFLAGS changes now if your available time is limited.

The situation is the same as before xmas. I cannot check in the big
CFLAGS/LDFLAGS changes at the moment because it would make things even
more difficult for Jifl's big upcoming changes, including the
copyright banners. However I shall be checking in some of my less
intrusive changes over the next few days.

Note that it would be a bad idea for you to work on the CFLAGS/LDFLAGS
at this time. Apart from the duplication of effort, changing well over
a hundred platform HALs with no copyright assignment in place would be
problematical.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                                   eCos Configuration Architect
eCosCentric Limited    The eCos experts      http://www.ecoscentric.com/