This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] Cortex/STM32 Port
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- To: Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 00:15:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Cortex/STM32 Port
- References: <48E29096.email@example.com> <48E29577.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Simon Kallweit wrote:
Also please note that anyone working on the code should
get an FSF copyright assignment as soon as possible. This is absolutely
necessary to get the port into the official eCos repository, which has
to be of high priority in my opinion. I for myself already got an
Hi Simon, are you sure about this? I haven't heard anything from the FSF,
and a check of their assignment records does not show anything. Have you
actually received a signed assignment from the FSF, or do you just mean
you've started the application process?
If you've actually got an assignment completed, then I'll need to find out
from the FSF why the records haven't been updated. So I'd appreciate if
you could let me know.
Thanks in advance,
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine